Domestic violence impacts your employees and your bottom line. Often when a victim leaves the abusive partner, the abuser may concentrate his/her focus on the workplace to stalk, harass or otherwise control the victim.
- 21% of full time employed adults have been victims of domestic violence, and most indicate their work performance was significantly impacted.
- 40% of these victims report being harassed at work by their abuser.
- 74% of perpetrators had easy access to their partner's workplace.
- 21% of offenders contacted their victim at work in violation of an order of protection.
- Wellspring offers a full range of crisis and support services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault... including safety planning while at work.
- Wellspring also has an Employer Toolkit to help managers and supervisors recognize and respond when an employee is experiencing abuse.
- Our advocates are available 24 hours/day not just to help victims of abuse, but also to provide support and guidance for anyone who has someone in their life who is being victimized--that someone may be a son or daughter, friend, a neighbor, or an employee.
If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse,
contact our 24 hour hotline for assistance