Wellspring

Wellspring

Friday, January 31, 2014

Calling All Hoofers, Flappers, and Flyboys


If you’re looking of to paint the town red, the Bartenders’ Ball is the cat’s pajamas. So get yourself dolled up, grab some dough for the gaming tables, and get a wiggle on to reserve  your space for Saratoga’s  swankiest winter event done up with a Roaring 20’s theme this year. You don’t need to know 1920’s slang (in italics) though to enjoy yourself; the excitement of the Ball transcends the decades.

We’ve got:

Plenty of giggle water (a martini bar and a craft beer bar)

The Audiostars will keep the music hitting on all sixes all night so you’ll have a swell time on the dancefloor until your dogs start barking

With a spread of enticing  hors d’oeuvres, a full course dinner buffet, chocolate fountain and dessert bar, it’s clear we’re Putting on the Ritz

And risk a few clams at the gaming tables and you might just end up being the Big Cheese

Seriously this event is the Real McCoy,  a great night out  and all proceeds benefit Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Services.

Tickets are $60* per person by advance reservation only. Call 583-0280 to reserve your seat today.

*$35 tax deductible

1 comment:

  1. I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor Mack brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 months. Am Jessica Butler by name from Los Angeles. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor Mack for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 3 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor Mack who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor Mack said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: dr_mack@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete