Wellspring

Wellspring

Monday, December 2, 2013

Be a Cyber Shopping Philanthropist

I love doing my holiday shopping snuggled up on the couch near the woodstove...yup, it 's holiday magic. I press a button and 2 days later Santa's cyber-patrol  elves deliver the packages right to my porch. And I've found something that makes on-line shopping even better- Goodshop.

Use Goodshop.com when you shop online and they donate a percentage of every purchase and offer over 100,000 coupons to help you save money too! It's really easy; it's free and turns simple everyday actions into a way to make the world a better place.

I also use Goosdsearch.com to search the Internet and they donate a penny every time I search the Web.  And if you like to eat out sign up for their Gooddining program and they'll donate a percentage of your restaurant bill when you eat at any one of thousands of participating restaurants.

Go to www.goodsearch.com to get started. Please sign up today to help me support Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County or choose your own favorite charity to support. It's an easy way to make your holiday giving keep on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment